Friday, March 24, 2006

The Conversation Piece – Question #5

5. If you could have the voice of any famous person, living or deceased, whose voice would you want to claim as your own?

Well, this question seems silly to me. I cannot think of a voice I would rather have. I would, however, like to have a different singing voice. (As a teen in church choir a friend of mine asked me to sing quieter! It was a rude awakening for me.) I have often imagined how nice it would be to have this beautiful singing voice. For that, I’d choose Margaret Becker’s voice. I love her. Her music isn’t a style that I am necessarily drawn to but her voice grabs me. I cannot explain it (how it affects me) but I love it. She’s amazing. Maybe one day in heaven I will be able to sing like Maggie B!

4 comments:

Mattdaddy said...

James Earl Jones

Anonymous said...

Ally Walker

Seth said...

The Cookie Monster

Mattdaddy said...

At least you didn't say Daffy Duck... or Donald Duck.