Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Thanks Tank #199




I am thankful for these things and more:

coffee in the morning
a successful frugal shopping trip
a recent camping trip
southern living magazine
a bouquet of flowers
a family hike
2 pregnant friends
a good visit at the allergist's office
a 2nd practice that went better than the 1st
homemade popsicles
my son's trip to camp
discovering photos that other people took of my son at camp
a rare afternoon of showers
the smell of rain
18 years of marriage

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Oh, pictures of your boy at camp are priceless! I read your post about him going and never got a chance to comment. Sending them off for the first time- ugh, heartwrenching! But getting to watch them slowly become the men we hope them to be- so sweet.

Dr Logan said...

I enjoyed reading tthis