Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thursday Thanks Tank #192


Tonight I am thankful for:

my husband's laugh
spritz cookies
my son's love of rocks
a good workout
getting together with a friend
a good night's sleep
tylenol - I have a few sore muscles
videos of my kids -because I can't be in two places at once
reminders just when I need them
my dad's health
a warm coat on a cold day
having a fire in the fireplace
snail mail that isn't junk mail
my daughter's giggle
the neighborhood we live in
the neighborhood kids that like to play at our house
being able to find the right words at the right time
honesty
pain - because sometimes kids have to hurt a little to grow
a colorful water bottle
hugs - I had more than one from each person in my family today. I love their hugs.
quilts made by my family


Be thankful. ~ Gratitude turns what we have into enough.

No comments: