Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thanks Tank #4



Okay, it’s late and it has been quite a day! I started the day out exhausted with my body aching from 2 nights of being up way too late for a pregnant woman. The day went from being rough to pleasant. I have so much to be thankful for! I am, however, tired and another day is around the corner. Here’s what I am thankful for this Thursday:

1. Vacation Days: Vacation days are so wonderful. We had a long 4th holiday as my husband had the day before and after off from work. With him off from work, I got some extra time to relax and we had a lot of family fun time.
2. Getting Rid of Clutter: It is so freeing to clean out! We have been working on cleaning out our garage. I am thankful for the joy of having less stuff.
3. Encouragement: I have had several friends and family members encourage me lately. Sometimes a simple word can change my attitude or give me a different outlook.
4. Summer Fun: The last few days I have enjoyed seeing my boys play in the kiddie pool, the slip-n-slide, and the sprinkler. The joy on their faces is delightful to me.
5. Pizza Delivery: I hesitated to write this one… no, I wrote it and then deleted it and now I am back to it. I was really thankful to order pizza tonight and not have to stop cleaning and start cooking. Plus, there wasn’t much clean-up afterwards!
6. My husband: I was worn out- he let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed. He took the kids to the park and let me relax into the early afternoon. When I asked for help- he said, whatever you need. Our kids were overtired due to late night 4th activities and he was very patient and understanding.

No comments: