Monday, November 27, 2006

Delightful Pie Recipe

I am cleaning out my recipe box. This recipe is absolutely delicious. I won't be making it again (due to David's allergy). When I brought the pie places, I was often asked for the recipe. I thought I would pass it on here before tossing it.

Reese's Peanut Butter Pie

1 3oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
12 oz whipped topping
15 small Reese's cups, crushed
1 (9 in) graham cracker pie shell

Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add peanut butter and whipped topping. Blend well. Fold in crushed peanut butter cups. Pour into pie shell. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a recipe very similar to this, only it's Reese's Peanut Butter PIZZA!! You take peanut butter cookie dough, roll it out into a pizza pan, cook it, pour chocolate chips over the top, let them melt then spread it around. Then, you freeze/refrigerate it until the chocolate is hard. Then, add your cream cheese/peanut butter mixture on top of that, then sprinkly with cut up peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, hershey's kisses, whatever! YUM! Too die for!!

Kristen