Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Conversation Piece – Question #7

The Conversation Piece – Question #7
7. If you could have a grand, beautiful front porch with a relaxing porch swing overlooking any place or thing in the world what would it overlook?

It would overlook water. I would like it to be a natural body of water but beyond that it doesn’t matter. I could be happy with a lake or a river. The ocean could be nice provided that if I was in a hot environment, I had an air conditioned house. (Of course if you have always lived in the south east, you cannot imagine that anyone would not have air conditioning!) The porch would be the type porch that is the length of the house (what I call a “wrap around porch”). And, while I am dreaming maybe I will go ahead and have that yellow country home with the white shutters.