Monday, December 12, 2011

Snow Dinner

Day 10: Pancake snowman, cotton candy snowballs, and snow topped chocolate milk for dinner.

The kids were super excited when we brought dinner to the table.
Here's a posed recreation of the excitement.

It was tasty.

We almost had a snowball fight.

My little chef let his pancake get cold (he still loved every cold bite) while he perfected his snowman.
The perfect snowman pancake (picture per my son's request):

Pin It


Foursons said...

So cute! We make snowman pizzas that Nolan asks me every couple of months to make again.

itchylittleworld said...

How creative! My kids would love this!

My 3-year-old son had severe eczema until he was diagnosed with food allergies a few months back. I have a blog that shares our family’s battles with eczema, allergies, and asthma (yes, lucky guy has that too).

I think the key is to learn from one another, so the more information out there to the masses, the better. With this in mind I’ve started a blog hop for anyone dealing with allergies, eczema, or asthma, either for themselves or as a caregiver. If you’re interested in joining, please add a comment. I’d love to welcome you to the group.