Thursday, November 05, 2009
Thursday Thanks #111
Each Thursday I make a list of my thankful thoughts. I spend time throughout my day appreciating the little and big things in my life. My posted list gives you a glimpse of my thankful heart.
My Thursdays have been so busy lately that I find myself considering whether I should make my Thanks Tank list on Wednesday night so I can post the Thanks Tank list before the end of the day on Thursday. I decided that would ruin the point entirely for me. I'd rather spend my busy Thursday being thankful and posting a list just if I get to it.
Here's my list for today:
1. Comic Strips that make me feel normal:
(click the comic to see a larger version)
2. A SAFE Halloween: We had lots of cute kids and candy. We did not have any allergic reactions. I am very thankful.
Here's my boy, safely eating candy (love the smile with the mouthful!):
3. Hair that grows back: My husband gave my 4 year old a mohawk last night. I really think my son looks cute with a mohawk. That said, I am thankful his hair grows back. (This is his "Bad to the Bone" face.)
4. Friendship, laughter, and coffee: I had such a wonderful time with our friends this past weekend. We laughed (until I cried). We stayed up way too late at night. We got our first Gingerbread latte of the season.
5. A found ring.
6. My husband's hope in his favorite football team.
7. Going out with the girls.
8. A great report from my son's teacher.
9. Gingerbread lattes.
10. Encouragement from friends.
11. My husband not waking me up with his Halloween mask on.