Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vacation


It's been a while. 

Can you take a vacation from something that's not work?
I guess I am on a blog vacation.

My daughter at Lake Tahoe on Sunday

I keep forgetting to make time to write on my blog.  In between the busyness of my daily activities, I am being present. I'm focusing on being present with those I am with. In many ways my family is busier than it's ever been. As a result, I've become more organized than I have ever been. At times I feel like a calm in the middle of the storm. At other times, I feel like a tornado.

When I have time to myself, I find myself unwinding in ways that don't involve writing on this blog.
I'm not sure when this blog vacation will be over or if you will still visit when I get back.

And, it's all okay. In fact, it's great. 

After all, the point of Gravity of Motion is to avoid being too busy to make time for what's important.
That's what I am doing.


4 comments:

samantha said...

LOVE this picture of her. I'm just coming off of a Blogcation. Sometimes you need to refocus on what's the most importand things in your life. HUGS

John and Carrie said...

great post...I've been meaning to ask you about you not blogging as much any more...thanks for the answer....

Beth E. said...

I understand completely! I haven't blogged regularly for a couple of years, now. Life in the present just became too important for me to miss out on anything/anyone with blogging. :-)

I try to post something from time to time. In fact, I wrote something today. If you get a chance, check it out!

Blessings to you and your beautiful family...

RLR said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one - it's been ages since I've posted regularly!
Sounds like all is well. You are just where you are supposed to be :)