Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Thanks Tank #185


Each Thursday I try to make a list of my thankful thoughts. Sometimes I jot it down on paper, sometimes I share that list here, and other times I just highlight one or two things that I am thankful for. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank.


Today I am thankful for:


A warm cup of coffee
early morning sunshine before it is hot
my son getting the uniform he wanted with his favorite number
an open Bible next to the computer that was being ready by my son
fresh fruit waiting to be eaten
a family night planned for this evening
a family night planned for tomorrow night
a child that has become increasingly thankful
laughing with my husband
motivation
ice cold water
painted toe nails
flowers
growing desires to improve
getting work done early in the day
Legos
organized papers
17 years of marriage
steak grilled at home
sleeping in (not me- my 11 year old, went to bed at 9 and slept until 11:30- wowza- I'm thinking a growth spurt is on the way)
quiet kids (can't believe I kept 3 kids quiet enough to let the 11 year old keep sleeping)
blueberries
good attitudes
air conditioning
being able to renew library books online
painted rocks
going to the pool



No comments: