Thursday, December 10, 2009
Thursday Thanks Tank #114
This Thursday, I am thankful for many, many things. It's late but I want to document my thankfulness anyway.
I am thankful for these things and so much more:
1. My dad coming home from the hospital. He had a 2 day stay. I am thankful he is doing well.
2. A bit of time to myself this morning (after 2 kids left for school and before the other 2 got up).
3. Teachers and school staff that care about the kids.
4. Asking for volunteers and getting them.
5. Friends, Friends, and Friends... Friends that prayed for my dad. Friends that help me with the school PTO. Friends that offer to watch my kids. Friends that make me feel loved.
6. Making time for exercise (it feels good and it feels painful).
7. Alabama (my alma mater) wining the SEC Championship and moving up to be the #1 ranked team in the nation. (That's right, ROLL TIDE!)
8. The Christmas Season- realizing that I can't do it all, knowing that Christmas is a time to focus on hope, and thinking about all of my loved ones
9. The Still of the Night... that time when I should be sleeping but I am still awake talking to my husband.