Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Conversation Piece #8

#8. What is one vacation destination that many people think is just fabulous, but which you personally have no desire to ever visit (or revisit)?
I have no desire to go on a vacation to Las Vegas. I know some people say that the shows are incredible. However, it doesn't appeal to me in the least. I do not get any satisfaction from gambling (would rather throw my money away at Starbucks!). My idea of a vacation would be some where more peaceful and serene.

3 comments:

Seth said...

I would have to completely and whole-heartedly agree with you. I have absolutely no desire to see Las Vegas again (I flew threw there twice.)

justKristi said...

New Orleans. Went several times in college and once since. Don't care to go on there on vacation. Will be interesting to see how it is after they rebuild. I totally agree on the peaceful and serene.

Seth said...

Happy Mother's Day